Here’s a quick recipe to go with this new video! First video up for 2016, woohoo! I filmed this in the beginning of November!
Here we go:
- 1 large roasted spaghetti squash
- 1 can of whole or crushed tomatoes (26 ounces)
- 2 small zucchini diced
- 1 (8 ounce) box of mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic (previous recipe on the channel) OR 3 cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or whatever salt you like best
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag of Quorn meat substitute OR 1 lb ground turkey (if you use turkey, make sure to cook it thoroughly with the herbs and oil and then add veggies, this will keep the ground meat from drying out)
- Prepare your sauce by getting your blender ready and adding you can of tomatoes, garlic, and onion.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Heat your pan with the herbs and olive oil for about a minute.
- Add your veggies and make sure they all get coated with herbs and the olive oil.
- Cover them for 3 minutes.
- Add your crumbles and mix.
- Cover again for 5 minutes.
- Then add your spaghetti squash and sauce.
- Cook thoroughly for about 5-7 minutes.
- (Optional) Top with the cheese of your choice!